I just want to apologize formally to all of you.
My life has been a mess for the past month and a half, and is getting worse.
On top of everything, my laptop broke, and I don’t currently have access to my desktop.
Hopefully, I will shortly, but know that reports and posting will be slowed slightly more.
My sincerest apologies to those who’s reports haven’t been fulfilled yet. Like I said, my life is a complete mess right now.
I’ll probably refund y’all when I complete the reports, since you had to wait so long.
Once again - I’m so sorry.
I’m moving into my a new apartment on my own in November/December, and I don’t know if I’ll be able to afford Internet.
Looking at Comcast (ugh) plans, the cheapest is $30 a month.
Which means, if you all (collectively) bought 3 Natal Chart Reports a month, I could use that money to pay for the Internet I’d use to maintain this website!
Now, I’m not asking for donations or hand outs or anything. I’m too proud for that. xD
I’m simply encouraging you to purchase a Natal Chart Report from me! For only $10, I’ll give you a 50 page detailed report!
Click the link below to read more about the different types of reports I do!
DAY ONE PROMPT
"Your favorite picture of yourself and one interesting fact for each year you’ve been alive."
- The most interesting fact about me would be that I’ve driven from Central New York to Western Washington State
- I live here, in my own apartment, with my husband.
- I’ve watched all seasons of the Office at least 20 times. It’s what gets me through my depressive episodes, boredom, and everything else.
- I used to take Horseback riding lessons, and I really want to get back in the saddle.
- I’ve created and run a LARP.
- I’m a planner.
- I’m not sure about my sexuality. It’s somewhere between bisexual and pansexual.
- I’m working on writing a book about Astrology.
- I have like 39258693856328957 other book/story ideas, but I also have writers block.
- I’ve taken classes in Psychology, Philosophy, Astronomy, and Geology while in college.
- I plan on majoring in one of those, or Computer Science.
- I love to help people, and my ideal career path would involve being a counselor, advisor, or therapist.
- I’m terrible at swimming.
- I’m worse at dancing.
- I’ve only been drunk once, and I’ve never been high. I drink socially, but not to the point of being drunk.
- I’m a control freak, mostly self-control though.
- I like to think I’m funny, and some people agree.
- My mom thinks I’m cool.
- I often talk at a volume that’s too loud for most situations.
- I’ve attempted to keep a diary several times, but always fail at doing so.
SHARE YOUR RESPONSE!
Would be to hold a like “conference” where all of the Astrobloggers on tumblr, or Astrofans, met up and chatted.
OR WHAT IF THERE WAS A CON?
Like “AstroCon” with silly little games, and events, and a panel where y’all can ask AstroBloggers question in person? O-O
If I was rich, I would definitely make this happen, omg.
It’s completely Astrological, and almost entirely online. :D I’m doing a bit more research, but once I complete it, I’ll be officially NCGR Level III certified, and since I’ve already been studying for the better half of a decade, it should be pretty easy too! :D <3
Sorry, I’m just excited~
Currently, I’m looking into starting a little side business of making/selling Deamcatchers that are personalized for peoples’ Natal Charts.
Since the Dreamcatchers are circular in shape, like the Natal Chart, I’d use various colored beads to make visual representations of your chart and the signs/numbers within them.
I’ve run the numbers, and it’s possible. What I’m looking at currently would be:
- $12.00 - Ascendant, Sun, and Moon.
- $14.00 - Ascendant, Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Mars.
- $16.00 - Ascendant, Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto (in the shape of your chart).
- Shipping cost of $4.50 for the continental United Sates (not currently shipping elsewhere, but that’s subject to change)
Each will include a small letter that’ll discuss why I chose the color and placements of the beads, as well as a brief description of the interpretation of each aspect.
I’ll probably start shop on August 1st.
What if I made Dream Catchers, with different colored beads to represent different elements/signs and made them like visual representations of peoples’ Natal Charts? :D
Submitted by woodzgirl
I’m laughing so hard right now, like omg, I can’t breathe this is fantastic
Off to bed!
Goodnight, lovely people. <3
My cat’s being super helpful right now. xD
So I’m sitting here answering questions, right?
And then facebook bloops.
I look, and receive a message from an old friend of mine named Jake.
Only, it’s in German.
And according to Google translate
and apparently he didn’t mean to send that message to me
but I’m still laughing really hard and I can’t really breathe right now omg
So I was messing around with one of my Astrology programs, and the compatibility function, and accidentally set the compatibility to my chart x my chart.
So this is how compatible I am with myself (blue is good, red is bad) vs how compatible I am with Hunter. xD
Especially Astrology. Then I remembered reading something in my Cafeastrology report about what my natal chart says about me and research.
I made it again, and found these gems:
This is why I’m a great Astrologer~ xD
This is just something silly, that I believe in my head! Like if Scorpio + Gemini had a baby, it’d be an Aries! and so on. :)
Aries = Scorpio + Gemini
Taurus = Leo + Libra
Gemini = Sagittarius + Aquarius
Cancer = Capricorn + Scorpio
Leo = Aries + Capricorn
Virgo = Aries + Taurus
Libra = Aquarius + Pisces
Scorpio = Cancer + Aries
Sagittarius = Aries + Pisces
Capricorn = Taurus + Aries
Aquarius = Leo + Sagittarius
Pisces = Scorpio + Libra
Thank you all very much for your opinions!
Unfortunately, I am an idiot, and didn’t check the availability of some of these (specifically cheerupbuttercup and flamesinthedark).
So! We are officially yourwaytosanity!
A psychology, disorder-help, advice focused blog. :)
Feel free to follow us and send us messages. <3