Tag: In love
To Pisces, there is no difference between love, affection, and romance. A Pisces needs all three. A Pisces who feels unloved is an unhappy person to whom life seems very gray. Love revitalizes Pisces.
Behavior When In Love
* is romantic
* eager to please
* adapts to the demands of the relationship
* appears to be helpless, delicate, and vulnerable, but being loved enables Pisces to cope very well with a range of difficulties, problems, and tragedies
* is emotionally involved, to the point of not recognizing when he or she is being deceived or treated badly
* to have his or her dreams valued and to be protected from harsh criticism
* to be cared for romantically
* to have children (Pisces love children)
* to be frequently reassured that they are loved
* all birthdays and anniversaries to be remembered
Some Pisces tend to drift into another relationship almost without noticing, yet are surprised when they are accused of unfaithfulness. The self-doubt which haunts many Pisces can only be dispelled by repeated reassurance that they are lovable.
Consequently, Pisces may sometimes just leave a relationship for no clear reason and with no regrets. It is not that the Pisces does not love the abandoned partner anymore. On the contrary, Pisces will often show much sympathetic understanding and will try to retain a friendly relationship with the one he or she has left.
The worst possible event for a Pisces is to be rejected by the one who loved them. A partner who wants to end a relationship with a typical Pisces will find this a very difficult thing to do. Pisces will cling, convinced that if they reform in some way, everything will be all right again. The ex-partner of a Pisces may have to go to extremes to extricate himself or herself from the emotional mess that a hurt Pisces can produce.
When a typical Pisces makes love it is an act of romance rather than of carnal pleasure. Typical Pisces is less interested in sexual activity than in the expressions of love that come before and afterward.
Piscean energy is more often used up in the emotional experiences of love than in the sexual act. This does not mean that Pisces in not interested, indeed he or she may seek several partners, but this is for reassurance rather than personal pleasure.
Pisces can be the least prejudiced and most compassionate of all the zodiac signs. Pisces will show a deep and real love for a partner who has problems or physical abnormalities, or has to face a tragedy or business disaster. Sex will be one of the expressions of love given by a caring and devoted Piscean spouse.
To Aquarius, love is an attitude of caring for all humanity. Aquarius in love will have many of the characteristics listed below.
Behavior When In Love
* attracts the opposite sex in the first place by their friendly open manner
* may try to seem glamorously aloof
* is afraid of a deeply emotional involvement
* genuinely wants friendship with the loved one
* will guard his or her independence jealously
* enjoys a living-apart relationship
* his wife to stay at home
* her husband to share or take over the running of the home
* personal freedom of movement and action
* loyalty and faithfulness, which Aquarius will give in full once happily married
* understanding and tolerance of his or her oddities
* the partner to enjoy frequent visits from a wide variety of friends from every walk of life
The typical Aquarius has only one affair at a time and is devoted to that partner until curiosity leads them elsewhere.
Aquarius, male or female, likes to dominate the relationship (as a way of controlling feared emotions). A partner who makes too many demands, becomes jealous, or tries to put limitations on Aquarius’s freedom is usually dropped quite suddenly and may be treated like a total stranger.
If the partner does not take the hint, Aquarius is quite capable of doing something to make the partner end the affair. Once Aquarius has settled into a marriage, he or she does not like divorce and will often want to remain friends with a past partner.
When a typical Aquarius makes love it is more an intellectual experience than an emotional one. He or she will be most assiduous about hygiene and contraception.
Aquarius is likely to do a lot of self-searching, but may not find it easy to listen to the partner’s emotional problems.
Aquarian partners often have verbal quarrels which seem to take the place of physical contact.
Affairs do not seem to bother Aquarians, as they are rarely jealous. Many Aquarians make much better friends than lovers. Sometimes Aquarius can be rather modest about sex — even prudish.
To Capricorn, love is the source of all inspiration. Shy, awkward with the opposite sex, and very much private people, Capricorns are, nevertheless, deeply interested in love and are reputed to be the most capable and loyal of lovers. Capricorn in love will have many of the characteristics listed below.
Behavior When In Love
* is slow to make approaches and never flirts for fun
* only says “I love you” when it is meant and does not see any reason to keep repeating it
* may worry about the emotional aspect of the relationship
* must feel financially secure to enjoy love
* is caring, considerate, and committed to the loved one
* to be taken seriously
* to make a long-term committment
* to make a home and a family
* to be admired by the loved one
Typical Capricorns do not have casual affairs. If the relationship begins to fail, it often takes Capricorns a long time to take action, as they have a strong sense of duty to the partner and the family. In general, they dislike divorce.
However, once a Capricorn realizes he or she has made a mistake in choosing a mate, then the parting will be abrupt and final.
If a partner betrays a Capricorn, he or she will try first to organize things so that the partner can be reunited with the family, but if the betrayal continues, Capricorns can turn vengeful.
When a typical, mature Capricorn makes love, it is lovemaking at its very best: to Capricorn there is no separation between love and sex. Capricorns know by instinct when they have found the right partner for this immensely important ritual. For some people, sex is a release, the satisfying of one of the basic needs in life, but Capricorns want to reach a state of total satisfaction, not only for themselves but also for their partners.
To Sagittarius, love is a romantic adventure. Sagittarius in love will have many of the characteristics listed below.
Behavior When In Love
* enjoys love on the move in foreign places
* is inventive
* needs good intellectual compatibility
* is totally honest with the loved one
* enjoys the physical pleasures of love
* is happy when he or she is loved
* is very generous and good-natured
* not to be tied down
* to feel secure in love
* the loved one to be honest
* to retain freedom of movement
* never to be falsely accused of philandering
* to stimulate, amuse, and be enjoyed by the loved one
If a partner is possessive or jealous of Sagittarius, the relationship will begin to crack. Eventually, these pressures will cause Sagittarius to simply pack up and move on.
Sagittarians enjoy meeting people and may indulge in the occasional affair. On the whole, the attraction of the affair will be its excitement, rather than true romance. Sagittarius is prone to look elsewhere if an existing relationship becomes routine.
A typical Sagittarius regards sex as another adventure to be enjoyed and explored. Sagittarians tend to take a chance on love, and they enter a relationship with the same recklessness that they display in their activities. In the relationship, he or she will be warm and loving and a wonderful companion.
Sagittarians normally enjoy a lot of touching and cuddling — a good, warm, loving hug is their form of a security blanket. Common intellectual interests are equally essential to the success of any long-term sexual relationship.
To Scorpio, love is an intensely passionate and enduring emotion that may be directed at one person only. Love is central to the life of typical Scorpios and inspires many of their ambitions and actions. Scorpio in love will have many of the characteristics listed below.
Behavior When In Love
* is deeply attached to the loved one
* attracts the loved one like a magnet
* is possessive
* hides emotions in public
* keeps dependence on the loved one hidden
* is faithful when in love
* dominates the loved one
* remains true to his/her own feelings
* absolute faithfulness and loyalty
* demonstrative love
* no great emphasis on romance
* genuine tenderness
* acknowledgment of how lucky the loved one is to be party to Scorpio’s secrets
If a Scorpio has an affair, it is often because the sexual life within the marriage has serious problems.
Scorpios seem to attract partners without much effort, and they will take the upper hand from the start, so that ending an affair is an easy matter.
However, the Scorpio who is rejected is always very wounded and may want to take revenge. Some Scorpios immediately attempt to hurt their ex-partner. Others take their revenge in more subtle ways over a period of time. A rejected Scorpio is unlikely to forgive and will never forget the hurt.
When a typical Scorpio makes love, it is an expression of all the pent-up passion that is hidden inside this most magnetic of personalities. Sex is an important element of life to a Scorpio.
Indeed, Scorpio is the zodiac sign that indicates the greatest interest in sexual matters.
As in other areas of their life, Scorpios are liable to be both inventive and single-minded — but for most Scorpios, sex is very much an expression of love.
To Libra, love is all. He or she tends to fall in love with love itself and is eager to share life with the partner. The Libran ideal is a life that is filled with the peaceful, rosy glow of romance. Libra in love will have many of the characteristics listed below.
Behavior When In Love
* is emotionally dependant upon the partner
* is casual and easygoing
* enjoys romantic settings
* will ignore the partner’s shortcomings in return for love
* does not want a partner who is overly demonstrative
* glows with love for the whole world
* will do anything to avoid hurting the loved one
* gives the loved one complete attention
* to be supported and cared for
* faithfulness and loyalty
* to be free to get on with his or her work
* a partner to have his or her own separate interests
* to be amused
* to be admired and even exalted
If a Libra is rejected, he or she is initially demoralized. However, the Libra quickly takes action to try to redress the balance that has been lost.
Often the Libra will do anything to charm the loved one again, courting the partner as if for the first time.
If the rejection is final, the hurt Libra will disguise the pain he or she feels by searching once more for true love.
A Libra is most likely to reject a partner who makes too many demands on the Libran emotions. If this happens, the break will be as orderly and as well mannered as possible.
When a typical Libra makes love it is not always a passionate experience, unless there are more passionate signs in the Libra’s chart.
Libra may appear to be calm, confident, and in control, but they are often very uncertain about their sexual identity. They are usually very influenced by images of sexual attractiveness in the media, and no matter how beautiful or attractive they are (and they often are) Libras can feel sexually very insecure and uncertain. All this does not, however, lessen Libra’s interest in sex.
To Virgo, love is not dramatic, emotional, or sentimental. A Virgo’s love is devotion and will include love of family, friends, and those less fortunate than he or she.
Virgo in love with another person will have many of the characteristics listed below.
Behavior When In Love
* looks for quality
* is frightened by overt romance
* may wait years for the right person
* once in love, loves warmly and steadily
* is devoted to the loved one
* will rarely give cause for any jealousy
* will do anything to avoid breaking up
* devotion from the partner
* a sense of decency
* to enjoy platonic flirtation
* to be fussed over when feeling down
* personal matters to be kept private
* feelings to be handled with great care
Virgos are typically loyal and will avoid ending a marriage or other permanent relationship whenever possible. However, in the long run, Virgos are sensible, practical people. If the Virgoan sense of fair play has been outraged, the Virgo will make a quick and final break, legally and in every other way.
It is rare for a typical Virgo to linger in a fading marriage. If sensible, intelligent discussion does not solve the problems, the Virgo soon makes up his or her mind to end it.
Reconciliation is not typical of Virgoan behavior. Pleading, tears, sentimentality, or a more aggressive approach will have no effect. Because the Virgoan has good self-discipline, the past is soon put aside.
However, if children are involved, the divorced Virgo will want to ensure that the children receive good educations.
When a typical Virgo makes love it is a pure-minded, natural, healthy act. Virgo only enjoys sex when it is with someone who has gained Virgo’s confidence.
Celibacy, for short or long periods, is not usually difficult for Virgo. In general, Virgoan’s are looking for a spouse, not a one-night stand or an affair.
A Virgo who has not had his or her fragile sense of self undermined in youth will enjoy sex. The bedside library may include informative books on sex, because Virgos like to understand the finer details.
Virgo (male or female) tends to seduce with finesse, charm, and subtlety.
The fact that typical Virgoan instincts are chaste does not mean that Virgos are virgins. The Virgin of astrology is a symbol of self- improvement and fertility.
To Leo, love is a dramatic ideal. Male Leos seem to have no trouble attracting women, while female Leos attract many men with their natural beauty and liveliness. A typical Leo in love will have many of the characteristics listed below.
Behavior When In Love
* is romantic and proud of it
* becomes more regal and noble
* is very generous to the person who is loved
* is attentive and loyal to the loved one
* is radiant with happiness
* is caring, protective, and supportive
* will make great sacrifices for love
* will fight to the death for the loved one
* to be adored by the loved one
* to be the envy of others
* to be treated like royalty
* his or her love to be seen as very special
* total commitment from the loved one
* the partner to be dependent in some way
If Leo’s passions cool, the partner is still needed, but more as a friend than a lover, which may cause problems and lead to parting or divorce if the partner does not like this arrangement. When a Leo wants to end an affair of the heart, pride may make it very difficult for the Leo to say straight out that things are finished. Consequently, some Leos deal with this problem by withdrawing from contact or even by behaving badly toward the partner. If the partner does not confront the Leo and continues to cling, he or she can become quite psychologically cruel, treating the discarded partner with disdain.
The partner who is unfaithful to Leo, or who walks out on a serious love affair, will leave behind a very wounded person. It will take Leo months to recover from such a deep hurt and may make him or her very wary of risking serious love again.
When a typical Leo makes love it is regarded as a many-splendid thing. In fact, Leos can often forget about their partners as they wander through their personal, playful world of lovemaking. Leos are unrestrained lovers and can make the partner feel very special.
Any idea of failure is alien to both male and female Leos. If sexual problems arise, a typical Leo is mortified and often will not seek the help that is needed. The sexual partner is also required to be a friend. In fact, the Leo wants love, sex, and friendship from his or her spouse or lover.
For a Cancerian, love thrives when there is a combination of constant affection with a healthy bank balance and substantial assets.
A Cancerian in love will have many of the characteristics listed below.
Behavior When In Love
* will rarely make the first move
* fears he or she will be rejected
* will retreat, deeply hurt, at the first sign of ridicule or criticism
* will repond to honest warmth and affection
* can become tenaciously attached to the loved one
* is a romantic at heart
* will put the loved one first in all things
* to be loved forever
* to have his or her cooking appreciated
* to work hard for money and security* the family to come first in all things
* to be needed as a tower of strength and refuse
* unshakable loyalty and devotion
The confusion between emotional hunger and love can lead to relationship problems. Cancerians often feel they are not loved enough, and so make draining demands on any partner who seems to have become uninterested. The Cancerian will cling more tightly as a relationship deteriorates, making separation very difficult.
If the partner has been unfaithful, the Cancerian will become very jealous and may react aggressively because the hurt is so great.
On the other hand, a Cancerian who feels unloved may secretly wander off to find someone else to satisfy their strong emotional needs. Even so, they will resist divorce, no matter how unpleasant the marriage becomes as a consequence.
Love and sex are synonymous to the typical Cancer, as are love and marriage.
The Cancerian does not want a complicated sex life. The place where a Cancerian makes love must be secure and help him or her to relax.
Cancerians tend to dramatize love and can become very strongly attached to someone who never intended to make a commitment and therefore cannot reciprocate their feelings.
To Gemini, love is a romantic ideal which can only be achieved with the soulmate. Consequently, many Geminis may flirt and have frequent affairs, looking for that perfect romantic love. The characteristics of Gemini in love are listed below.
Behavior When In Love
* is overwhelmed by confusing emotions
* may appear cool and distant
* will think things through rather than act spontaneously
* needs a rational understanding of love
* tends to repress very strong emotions
* is acutely sensitive and open to hurt
* can become emotionally dependent
* feels very deeply but finds it very hard to express love
* to be understood
* the partner to be emotionally telepathic
* sympathy and tenderness
* personal freedom for self and partner
* to enjoy flirting
* faithfulness of partner
An affair will end when a Gemini gets bored or when a partner begins to make too many emotional demands or restrict the Gemini’s personal freedom.
The end may seem like a sudden decision, but it never is; the decision to leave a lover will have been made only after much mental unhappiness.
Once the decision has been made, Geminis have no difficulty in communicating that an affair is at an end; they just cool off, freeze the partner out, or vanish.
If the partner ends the relationship, Gemini will be deeply hurt and feel insecure and at a loss. The more outward Geminis may hide these feelings behind a sudden outburst of scathing anger, while the quieter ones will probably try to look cool. Either way, Gemini will put on a show of confidence and continue searching for perfect love.
When a typical Gemini makes love it is often a drive to express all their pent up emotions at once. Geminis will seek variety in love and enjoy surprises and plenty of light-hearted romance. Geminis are often not interested in sex for its own sake; they want more from a partner, even in a short relationship, such as companionship and warmth. Love and sex belong together in the eyes of a Gemini.
The most erogenous zone of a typical Gemini is the mind. Talk excites, while silence turns off the Gemini.
To Taurus, love is a physical, sensual romance which can be expected to last forever. Taureans are attracted by physical beauty and are very sensitive to perfume, color, light, and sound. Taurus in love will have many of the characteristics listed below.
Behavior When In Love
* is devoted and steadfast
* settles quickly into a stable affair
* loves glamour
* is extremely vulnerable to people who accept his or her affection but only want a flirtation
* will never forgive a betrayal
* the male is generally the strong silent type
* his woman to be very feminine
* her man to be all male
* a promise to be kept and never broken
* a wholesome, natural approach to physical love
* to be pampered
* to wait for a commitment to be made
It takes a long time for a Taurean to decide to leave a relationship. Taurus finds it extremely difficult to be convinced he or she was wrong about a person. However, once the Taurean mind is made up, there is never any turning back. He or she will walk away forever.
Being a good judge of character is not one of Taurus’s strengths, so some will assume all is well, even when a lover is being deceitful. When a deceit is revealed, Taurus will be very hurt but will still hang on to hope.
Some Taurus men can be macho, so when a relationship is ending, the macho Taurus can lose his normally gentle approach, becoming harsh and domineering. This usually indicates the hurt to his ego, which at heart is very trusting and naive.
The lover who walks out on a Taurean will leave behind a bewildered, disbelieving person, who may suffer one vague illness after another as the hurt and rage slowly come to the surface.
When a typical Taurus makes love it is the most physical and natural pleasure in the whole world. Sex is never a power game for a Taurean; it is something very natural to be enjoyed. Taureans, especially females, are sometimes embarrassed about their bodies if they feel they are being criticized. On the whole, Taurus regards nudity as natural and wholesome.
To Aries, love is a conquest. Male Aries love the chase and seem to have little difficulty attracting women, while female Aries also love the challenge of the hunt but go about it a little more subtly. Aries of both sexes are attractive because of their natural energy. Aries in love will have many of the characteristics listed below.
Behavior When In Love
The typical Aries:* is very romantic and believes in courtly love
* will insist on doing the chasing and cannot bear to be chased by anyone
* can be extremely possessive of the lover but cannot understand if the lover is possessive
* places the loved one on a pedestal
* will be jealous of any attention the loved one gives to others
* will defend the loved one to the death
* total faithfulness from the partner
* the lover to respond as if he or she is the first and best lover ever known
* to be loved exclusively
* never to be criticized
Boredom is the death of most Aries love affairs. Like the knight in a crusade, it is the winning that is the peak of excitement. Once the fair lady (or fair gentleman) is won, there may be nothing left to stimulate the affair further. At this point the Aries will get itchy feet and want to be off to find new conquests.
It isn’t that love itself is merely a conquest, it is the joy of overcoming obstacles to reach love. The partner of an Aries must always keep a little mystery in reserve and must always believe in every new Aries dream. If all fails — and Aries will try and try before leaving a relationship — then the Aries passion cools and there remains only a lack of interest.
A lover who hurts Aries very deeply can expect to be totally frozen out and ignored.
In many ways the excitement is in the chase not the conquest. It isn’t that Aries lovers aren’t faithful — they are, as long as the excitement of new challenges in love are always there to stimulate them. Aries may appear to want to dominate, but does not want a submissive partner in sex. Routine is what brings boredom to lovemaking for Aries. Aries women may have difficulties in love because she may see her partner as a fellow contestant in the world.