"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
- Albert Einstein (Sun in Pisces)
"To talk well and eloquently is a very great art, but an equally great one is to know the right moment to stop."
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Sun in Aquarius)
"I saw the errors I had made and assumed full responsibility for everything."
- Henry Miller (Sun in Capricorn)
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
- Mark Twain (Sun in Sagittarius)
"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."
- Pablo Picasso (Sun in Scorpio)
"Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others. If you have that awareness, you have good manners, no matter what fork you use."
- Emily Post, authority on etiquette (Sun in Libra)
"Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain."
- Lily Tomlin (Sun and Venus in Virgo)
"Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
- George Bernard Shaw (Sun in Leo)
"I love people. I love my family, my children … but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that’s where you renew your springs that never dry up."
- Pearl S. Buck (Sun in Cancer)
"I do not know whether we can be saved through the intellect, but I do know that I can be saved by nothing else."
- Dorothy Sayers (Sun in Gemini)
"Carry the battle to them. Don’t let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive. And don’t ever apologize for anything."
- Harry S. Truman (Sun in Taurus)
"I don’t mate well in captivity."
- Gloria Steinem (Sun in Aries)